Monday, February 17, 2014

Testimony


In A Letter Dated 1/6/14

So I never know what to say. But I’m loving my mission! I can’t believe I waited so long to read my scriptures everyday (like really read them). Jesus is our Savior he did die for us so that we could live with our father in Heaven again.  Through reading the Book of Mormon Iv decided that anyone who doesn’t read will never be baptized and if they are they are not truly converted.  And those members who stop reading will soon lose their testimonies and go less active.  A man will grow closer to god by abiding by its precepts.
Never forget what is important to life, not what seems important now but what is truly important. Faith, repentance, baptism (or partaking [of the] sacrament), keeping the Holy Ghost with you, and enduring to the end.  Those 5 things create happiness in this life.
I love you all
Love
Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment